Treatments at Integration Massage
Where Should I Start?
Treatments at Integration Massage are based on what you need. Here are some guidelines:
- Release chronic pain and knots, speed healing after an injury–whether the focus is feet, ankles, knees, lower/upper back, ribs, neck, shoulders, or wrists–with an Ortho-Bionomy® session. Very relaxing.
- If the pain is severe or has been going on for years, or is accompanied by numbness, tingling, or balance problems, and the doctors can’t identify a specific cause, or if you have a neurological issue, fibromyalgia, or Parkinson’s, ask for a Functional Neurological Assessment and Treatment. You may benefit from massage, Reflexology, Acupressure, Ortho-Bionomy®, eye movement, Body-Mind or brain stimulation exercises.
- If you sit at a computer, your back is tight, your mouse hand and elbow hurts and your partner is bugging you about your slumped shoulders, ask for a posture assessment to get started. Ortho-Bionomy® will help you release out of chronic tension patterns, while Body Mapping and Proprioceptive exercises will give you what you need on your own to maintain a normal posture, free of pain and distortions.
- If you have had a head injury or have had other accidents, have “brain fog” or memory problems, or feel overwhelmed, ask for a Functional Neurological Assessment and Treatment. It will help pinpoint which brain centers or nerves may be impacted and which approaches: Body-Mind, Ortho-Bionomy®, acupressure, reflexology, massage or exercises can best restore balance, relieve pain, decrease stress and anxiety, allow you to make the brain connections that improve your coping skills and functioning.
- If you have stress at the job, have lost an important relationship, have had trauma, want to stop creating pain patterns, or get free of the myths of aging: Ortho-Bionomy® Phase 6 can open doors to your inner knowing, Phases 4 and 5 can release pain and tension, so you can be at ease again. Body-Mind approaches, or the Emotional Tone Scale, Body Metaphors or Body Mapping can wake up your self-awareness and overcome Sensory Motor Amnesia, as you regain voluntary control over your body where unconscious beliefs and habits were locked away.
- If your long-term massage therapist just moved out of the area, and you want Deep Tissue Massage to pound the tension out of your tissues, or you want to be pampered with a sensual spa-type massage, I will refer you to someone else. I don’t do those kinds of massages very well, and you would be much happier with someone who does. However, if you want relief of pain and tension, are willing to try something new, read on.
- Neuro Massage for Neuroplasticity
- NeuroLymphatic Reflexes
- Reflexology and Foot Massage
- Body Mapping
- Movement Education
- Mind-Body-Emotional Balance
- Myofascial Massage
- Integration Approaches
“For Rosi to be classified as just a massage therapist really doesn’t do her justice. She possesses such a cornucopia of skills and knowledge that she is truly a gift.” — Marsha, Portland, Oregon