Welcome to Integration Massage
with Rosi Goldsmith, BA, LMT, DAFNS
OR Lic. #16585
Currently seeing patients only by remote healing telehealth sessions
My office will be closed for face-to-face appointments until further notice. I offer secure video or phone telehealth sessions, payment optional, during this time of our community healing response to the COVID-19 crisis.
Pain and Stress Relief, Deep Healing
Are you looking for relief from stress, pain or trauma? Or are you hurting from all the changes we are going through and yearning to restore a sense of safety and comfort? Or are you seeking deep, integrated healing of body, mind, and spirit?
During the current shelter at home orders (since 3/17/20), I guide you visually by remote sessions to support your body’s innate ability to heal. I help you integrate mindfulness, breathwork and comfortable movement with your own touch. Whether it is emotional distress, chronic pain or a neurological condition, you will find resilience, pain and stress relief, physical and emotional well-being, and awaken your body as a friend and ally, an inner resource of calm and strength.
You set the goals. I meet you where you are at.
- MABT remote sessions have been most useful for coming into your body, calming your emotions, awakening your heart in order to heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually. You are able to release old trauma, and strengthen and empower yourself to face current ones with mindful presence. Clients have found it useful for addictive habits or patterns you want to change, as well as sleep disturbance. ￼Developing interoceptive awareness in the body integrates physical and emotional feelings, changes the brain and nervous system.
- ￼Ortho-Bionomy in distance healing treats: sprained ankles; knee pain; shoulder, neck and back pain and injuries; even a pinched nerve, or other neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s or restless leg syndrome. ￼I will address areas you specify–both your body and mind.
- Self-care tips continue the improvement at home. I will show you exercises to prevent reinjury. You will learn to use your breath to calm your mind, release tension. You will increase your body awareness, have less pain, and more movement choices.
You may schedule an appointment at a time of your convenience here (I use a HIPAA-compliant portal for security and safety): Remote Healing Scheduling Page
***These links were more relevant for in-person sessions. I leave them here so you can see the range of conditions I have, and continue to work with. However, I make adaptations for remote telehealth sessions.
- What do you do for athletic injuries? Sprained Ankle, or Knee Pain Relief?
- What is Ortho-Bionomy®? How does Ortho-Bionomy find balance?
- Can you treat my Head Injury (mild TBI) from an auto accident?
- What are Mind-Body Approaches? How do they Heal Emotional Stress?
- How is Neurological Massage different from standard massage?
(Ortho-Bionomy® is a registered trademark of the Society of Ortho-Bionomy International, and is used with permission.)