Welcome to Integration Massage
with Rosi Goldsmith, BA, LMT, DAFNS
OR Lic. #16585
Update, June 8, 2021: Integration Massage is permanently closed. And Ms. Eliza the Telehealth Remote Healing Assistant of the year (She’s very wise, Ms. Eliza!) is on vacation.
What brought you here?
- Are you looking for relief from pain or injury?
- What about stress? Are you seeking relief from all the chaos we have been through?
- Or, do you want to come home to your body, heal from trauma, integrate body, mind, and spirit?
You have come to the right place!
For twelve years I encouraged healing from pain and relief from stress. Additionally, I have been a research geek! As a researcher, I studied mind-body healing for Parkinson’s and TBI, chronic pain and ankle sprains. Since the pandemic, I now bring that same knowledge set to remote sessions. Because I know what it’s like to hurt and feel helpless myself, I always emphasize self-care skills so that you feel empowered.
With Integration Massage, you have several choices. First, with Ortho-Bionomy®, I teach you how to find comfort and ease. Those sessions always respect your body’s ability to return to balance. Thus, you find ways to move more easily. Then, with MABT, I guide you to integrate mindfulness, breathwork and your inner body awareness, awakened by your own touch. Recently, I have refined my intuitive skills and I encourage you to develop your own. Especially because Eliza, my Healing Assistant, now clues me in to how you are doing.
Whether you have emotional stress, chronic pain or a neurological issue, I use a body centered approach. Here, you will find resilience, pain and stress relief. You will awaken to your body as a friend and ally, a reliable resource of calm and strength.
You set the goals. I meet you where you are at.
- Ortho-Bionomy® treats: sprained ankles; foot and knee pain; shoulder, neck and back pain and injuries; pinched nerve; or other neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s. Based on osteopathy and principles of judo, Ortho-Bionomy® always honors your body’s ability to find balance. Another principle is that you are in charge. So, I will always address areas you specify.
- MABT remote sessions are for coming into your body, calming your emotions, awakening your heart in order to heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually. They are especially useful to deepen your sense of embodiment, to release old traumas, and strengthen yourself to face current ones with mindful presence.
- Self-care tips continue the improvement at home. After you have some pain relief, I will show you exercises to prevent reinjury. Even if you already have a mindfulness, meditation or yoga practice, there are more ways to come home to your body. You can learn to use your breath to change your brain. Thus, you can calm your mind, release tension. You will increase your body awareness, have less pain, and more movement choices.
***These links were more relevant for in-person sessions. I leave them here so you can see the range of conditions I continue to work with. However, I make adaptations for remote telehealth sessions.***
- How do you treat athletic injuries? Sprained Ankle, or Knee Pain Relief?
- What is Ortho-Bionomy®? How does Ortho-Bionomy find balance?
- Can you treat my Head Injury (mild TBI)?
- What are Mind-Body Approaches? Can they Heal Emotional Stress, even in a massage context?
- How is Neurological Massage different from standard massage?
(Ortho-Bionomy® is a registered trademark of the Society of Ortho-Bionomy International, and is used with permission.)