Welcome to Integration Massage
with Rosi Goldsmith, BA, LMT, DAFNS
in Portland, Oregon’s Multnomah Village
OR Lic. #16585
Whether you have an athletic injury, chronic pain, stress, or a neurological condition, you will find pain relief, ease of movement, relaxation, release of muscle tightness, and mindful self-awareness at Integration Massage.
- Ortho-Bionomy®, a gentle, non-invasive osteopathically-based form of body therapy
- mindfulness in movement and posture; mind-body integration
- emotional and tension release with breathwork
- neurologically focused exercises
- individualized sessions
- self-care tips to take home
Functional Neurology, Research, Evidence-Informed Practice
After 2012 training in Functional Neurology for Bodyworkers, Rosi became a research geek. She started doing case report studies on body-mind and body-based therapies for Parkinson’s, ligament injuries, and severe chronic pain. She has won three awards: the 2013 AMTA-OR research grant for Parkinson’s; and two Massage Therapy Foundation Practitioner Case Report Contest Honorable Mentions–in 2013 for Massage, Bodywork and Mind-Body Interventions for Parkinson’s Disease (2/3 down the page)–and in 2014 for Contralateral Treatment of Severe Chronic Shoulder Pain (2/3 down the page).
Whatever your health condition, she will research and apply the best solutions to meet your needs, within her scope of practice. She will not hesitate to refer you to complementary health practitioners based on evidence of greatest benefit.
- What is Ortho-Bionomy®? How does Ortho-Bionomy find balance?
- How can Integration Massage Benefit My Condition?
- What are Mind-Body Approaches?
- How is Neurological Massage different from standard massage?
- How can I Take Charge of My Own Healing?
- How did Rosi get started with Integration Massage? About Rosi
- Can I contribute to or participate in research at Integration Massage?
What research or science supports any of this?
- Parkinson’s Neuroplasticity Research and Parkinson’s, Massage and Mindfulness
- Feedforward/Neuroplasticity for Body-Mind Healing
- Massage for Fibromyalgia
- Massage for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Massage and Mind-Body Research
- Neuroscience of Touch and Massage Neuroscience