Welcome to Integration Massage
with Rosi Goldsmith, BA, LMT, DAFNS
in Portland, Oregon’s Multnomah Village
OR Lic. #16585
Do you have an athletic injury, chronic pain, stress, Parkinson’s, or a head injury/ whiplash condition? At Integration Massage you will find pain and stress relief, physical and emotional healing, and mindful awareness through bodywork.
- Ortho-Bionomy®, a gentle, osteopathically-based modality to ease pain, relax the nervous system
- integrative movement to improve how your body functions
- research-based approaches to heal from injuries and neurological conditions, and improve how how your body responds to life’s challenges
- careful listening with ears, eyes, and hands to meet your needs
- self-care tips to continue the improvement at home
Research based, yet client centered
Your appointment time is all about you. I will address areas you specify–from head, neck shoulders, down to feet. Whether you need pain or stress relief, or want to heal an unstable ankle, tight shoulders or neck, I listen to you. Even if the previous session was great, I will be fully present for what you want today. I will check in with you during the session for your pain and comfort. And I will check in with you afterwards to make sure we met your goals.
Sessions will be done fully clothed. You are welcome to bring loose comfortable clothes to change into after a hectic day at work.
You may schedule an appointment at a time of your convenience here: Schedule Appointment
- What do you do for athletic injuries? Sprained Ankle, or Knee Pain Relief?
- What is Ortho-Bionomy®? How does Ortho-Bionomy find balance?
- What Services does Integration Massage offer? What are Integration Approaches?
- Can you treat my Head Injury (mild TBI) from an auto accident?
- What are Mind-Body Approaches? How do they Heal Emotional Stress?
- How is Neurological Massage different from standard massage?
What research or science supports any of this?
- Parkinson’s, Massage and Mindfulness
- Massage and Mind-Body Research
- Neuroscience of Touch and Massage Neuroscience
- Neuroplasticity & bodywork to heal from brain Injury