Welcome to Integration Massage
with Rosi Goldsmith, LMT
in Portland’s Multnomah Village
OR Lic. #16585
Integration Massage supports you to reach your personal wellness goals and activate the body’s innate healing response, with
- neurological and healing massage
- restorative movement exercises
- mind-body techniques
- self-care tips to take home
You will learn to transform the way you relate to your body, and what you believe to be possible for yourself, whether it is busting the myths of aging, or creating a new record in athletic performance, or better sleep.
Rosi utilizes the myofascial release and mindful presence of Ortho-Bionomy®, along with pain-relieving gentle massage, NLP, movement exercises, posture education and Reflexology. All sessions are individualized to your needs and goals. Whether it is sports injury, too much desk work, a motor vehicle accident, work stress or injury, the focus is to meet you where you are at, and empower you to heal the cause and create wellness.
Rosi has taken advanced coursework in functional neurology to understand the body-brain connection, emotions the nervous system and how to treat dysfunctions. She has been doing research on Parkinson’s and chronic pain healing. She keeps updated on the latest science-based bodywork treatments. At the same time, she accesses a lifetime of personal recovery from trauma, brain (TBI), back, neck and shoulder injury. She knows the power of energetic healing to integrate body, mind and spirit.
Integration Massage offers medical massage when you have a prescription from your doctor. Depending on your coverage, we bill insurance directly, and provide receipts for health care flex accounts.
On these pages you will find both evidence-based therapeutic treatments as well as therapies that have not been as thoroughly researched. Some questions you may have:
- What is Ortho-Bionomy®? How does Ortho-Bionomy find balance?
- How can Integration Massage Benefit My Condition?
- What are Mind-Body Approaches?
- How is Neurological Massage different from standard massage?
- How can I Take Charge of My Own Healing?
What research or science supports any of this?
- Parkinson’s Research and Parkinson’s, Massage and Mindfulness
- Feedforward/Neuroplasticity for Body-Mind Healing
- Massage for Fibromyalgia
- Massage for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Massage and Mind-Body Research
- Neuroscience of Touch