Welcome to Integration Massage
with Rosi Goldsmith, BA, LMT, DAFNS
in Portland, Oregon’s Multnomah Village
OR Lic. #16585
Do you have an athletic injury, chronic pain, stress, Parkinson’s, or a head injury/ whiplash condition? At Integration Massage you will find pain relief, physical and emotional healing, and mindful awareness through bodywork.
- Ortho-Bionomy®, a gentle, osteopathically-based modality to release tight muscles and ease pain, relax the nervous system
- mindfulness and emotional healing with bodywork
- integrative movement exercises
- individualized sessions
- self-care tips to take home
After a 2012 training in Functional Neurology for Bodyworkers, I became a research geek. I have presented three research posters (see Poster Story for Ankle Case Report). Their abstracts and an article were published in peer reviewed journals. I have also won three research awards. Whatever your condition, I do my best to follow current research to meet your needs.
Your appointment time is all about you. I will address areas you specify–from head, neck shoulders, down to feet. Whether you need pain or stress relief, or solutions to chronic problems, I listen to you. Even if the previous session was great, I will be fully present for what you want today. I will check in with you during the session for your pain and comfort And I will check in with you afterwards to make sure we met your goals.
Sessions will be done fully clothed. You may want to bring loose comfortable clothes to change into after a hectic day at work.
- What do you do for athletic injuries? Sprained Ankle, or Knee Pain?
- What is Ortho-Bionomy®? How does Ortho-Bionomy find balance?
- What Services does Integration Massage offer? What are Integration Approaches?
- Can you treat my Head Injury from an auto accident?
- What are Mind-Body Approaches? How do they Heal Emotional Stress?
- How is Neurological Massage different from standard massage?
What research or science supports any of this?
- Parkinson’s Neuroplasticity Research and Parkinson’s, Massage and Mindfulness
- Feedforward/Neuroplasticity or Massage and Mind-Body Research
- Neuroscience of Touch and Massage Neuroscience
- Neuroplasticity for Brain Injury can engage the body and brain to heal
- Has Rosi published any research?