Welcome to Integration Massage
with Rosi Goldsmith, BA, LMT, DAFNS
in Portland, Oregon’s Multnomah Village
OR Lic. #16585
Whether you have an athletic injury, chronic pain, stress, a neurological condition, or a head injury/ whiplash, you will find pain relief, ease of movement, emotional balance, and mindful self-awareness at Integration Massage.
- Ortho-Bionomy®, a gentle, osteopathically-based form of bodywork to release tight muscles and ease pain, relax the nervous system
- mindfulness in body awareness
- mind-body-emotional healing
- integrative movement exercises
- individualized sessions
- self-care tips to take home
After a 2012 training in Functional Neurology for Bodyworkers, Rosi became a research geek. She has presented three research posters (see Poster Story for Ankle Case Report). She has also published their abstracts and an article, and won three research awards.
Whatever your health condition, Rosi will research and apply the best solutions to meet your needs, within her scope of practice. Integration Massage will refer you to other complementary health practitioners when that would be better for you. Some insurance is accepted.
- What do you do for athletic injuries? Sprained Ankle, or Knee Pain?
- What is Ortho-Bionomy®? How does Ortho-Bionomy find balance?
- What Services does Integration Massage offer? What are Integration Approaches?
- How do your services provide Pain Relief?
- Can you treat my Head Injury from an auto accident?
- What are Mind-Body Approaches? How do they Relieve or Heal Emotional Stress?
- How is Neurological Massage different from standard massage?
What research or science supports any of this?
- Parkinson’s Neuroplasticity Research and Parkinson’s, Massage and Mindfulness
- Feedforward/Neuroplasticity or Massage and Mind-Body Research
- Neuroscience of Touch and Massage Neuroscience
- Neuroplasticity for Brain Injury can engage the body and brain to heal
- Has Rosi published any research?