Welcome to Integration Massage
with Rosi Goldsmith, LMT
in Portland’s Multnomah Village
OR Lic. #16585
You will learn to transform the way you relate to your body, and what you believe to be possible for yourself, whether it is to bust the myths of aging, or create a new record in athletic performance, or better sleep, or emotional well-being and stress relief.
I’m Rosi Goldsmith, owner of Integration Massage. I support you to reach your health, wellness and well-being goals by activation of the body’s innate healing response, with
- • Ortho-Bionomy®
- • restorative movement exercises
- • mind-body techniques
- • self-care tips to take home
I utilize the gentle myofascial release, reflex points and mindful presence of Ortho-Bionomy® and Chapmans’s Neurolymphatic Reflexes, along with posture education and neurological massage. All sessions are individualized to your needs and goals. Whether it is sports injury, too much desk work, a motor vehicle accident, work stress or injury, the focus is to meet you where you are at, and empower you to heal the cause and create wellness.
I have taken advanced coursework in functional neurology to understand the body-brain connection, how massage affects neurotransmitters, emotions and relaxation, and how to treat dysfunctions. I have been doing research on Parkinson’s and chronic pain healing. I keep updated on the latest evidence of what is effective in bodywork treatments.
At the same time, I access a lifetime of personal recovery from trauma, brain injury (TBI), back, neck and shoulder injury. I know the power of energetic healing. I encourage self-compassion with breath work to integrate body, mind and spirit.
Integration Massage offers medical massage when you have a prescription from your doctor. Depending on your coverage, we bill insurance directly, and provide receipts for health care flex accounts.
On these pages you will find both evidence-based therapeutic treatments as well as therapies that have not been as thoroughly researched. Some questions you may have:
- What is Ortho-Bionomy®? How does Ortho-Bionomy find balance?
- How can Integration Massage Benefit My Condition?
- What are Mind-Body Approaches?
- How is Neurological Massage different from standard massage?
- How can I Take Charge of My Own Healing?
What research or science supports any of this?
- Parkinson’s Research and Parkinson’s, Massage and Mindfulness
- Feedforward/Neuroplasticity for Body-Mind Healing
- Massage for Fibromyalgia
- Massage for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Massage and Mind-Body Research
- Neuroscience of Touch and Massage Neuroscience